Sunday, June 3, 2007

Undominated Card Holdings For Bubble Play



Just from playing a few games this morning in the $10 Level;I have noticed that during the bubble period stealing blinds become very important. I have also notice how important it is to be very patient during bubble play;But at the same time you must be prepared to become very aggresive also. I have been a victim of domination in two of three hands this morning for my opening sessions. And despite my solid play in these games,I was unable to make the cash which is the reason that we all play the game.

Below i have a list of hands that i have run though the Poker Stove Software. And basicaly what i am considering is using hands with a higher proboblity of winning;As opposed to just stealing with trash hands or holdings that could be dominated. I am also going to develope a chart for hands success also in google spreadsheets.


Hnd. cut off Button Sb vs. BB

JTs 43% 45% 57%
J9s 40% 44% 55%
T9s 40% 42% 54%
98s 34% 40% 50%
97s 32% 39% 49%
87s 31% 39% 47%
76s 28% 33% 45%
68s 27% 31% 46%
T8s 32% 40% 52%

These hands represent the holdings that i will now be adding to my bubble play during the Orange Zone. This charts gives me an idea of what to expect if i have to make a big all-in decision.
For example if i pick up Jack Ten suited on the button i am a 3:2 dog! or 45% to win by the river.

No comments: